The system consists of:
- anthropomorphic arm that performs the processing;
- spindle that moves the tools used for processing;
- integrated base with electrical and hydraulic components for the operation of the arm;
- rotating table on which the block is positioned;
- tool warehouse for automatic changeover from the same depending on the type of processing.
All parts are designed in-house and assembled with components acquired from third-party suppliers.
- Scalable in power depending on the type of processing and material
- Suitable for heavy work with high radial loads
- Equipped with water cooling and pressurization systems
- Great for general stone machining.
ANTHROPOMORPHIC 6-AXIS ARM
- Able to withstand heavy loads
- Optimization of movement areas
- Compact dimensions
- Multi-functional base
- Integration of electrical and hydraulic components within the base
- Rotating table
- Complete interpolation with the robot’s movements
- Handling of heavy and large volumes up to 50 tons
- Wear resistance
- Automatic 9-position tools store
- Presetting: automatic precision sensor to detect tool length and wear